Tuesday, October 10, 2006




Greetings, welcome to my blog. A new low for me, and that is saying something. Well it beats normal human interaction and takes less time than phone calls. That's right, if you haven't heard from me in a while and are too far away to perform the mirror test on me (to see if I'm still breathing) you can just check here, and maybe I'll even update this occaisionally.

Now, as far as this silly name goes, well, all the good ones were taken. So the cheesey Three Ring Circus was born. Partially from my love of cycling (three rings in the front, well two if your good), partially from the interesting/chaotic turn my life has taken lately. Whatever, like I said, all the good names were taken. So deal with it, and if you can put up with my incessant ramblings, well kudos to you.